So I was watching random "Spongebob" episodes, and while watching "Sleepy Time", I learned a lot!
1. In Spongebob's dream, when you see his license, it says that his hair is yellow. I always thought he was bald! Now his hair is part of his skin?? Or at least the EXACT same color as his skin? Imagine if someone's hair was the same color as their skin. No, literally the same color; no shade differences or anything. It would be fuckin' creepy, wouldn't it?
2. When Spongebob is leaving Gary's dream, Gary calls Spongebob a "poriferan". The dictionary defines this as, "any animal of the phylum Porifera, comprising the sponges." Funny, I thought it was some kind of insult for the past decade!
3. Patrick says "yup" in a deep tone to Spongebob when he enters his dream. Anypony reading this should be able to know where I'm getting at. (Do u c wat I did thar?)
4. In Squidward's dream, the king refers to him as "Wolfgang Amadeus Tentacles". I looked it up, and learned that "Wolfgang" and "Amadeus" were the given and middle names of Mozart.
5. The environment of Pearl's dream resembles Pyroland. Does this give anyone else the wild idea that Pearl might be the Pyro?
6. Not only that, but when Spongebob's looking around the place, there are albums of some random boy artists. The only one who's name I can make out is Rick Marlin. Google'd the name, and apparently, that's the name of a baseball player.
7. Last thing about Pearl's dream: there's a shrimp-unicorn-anteater drinking out of the river. Never noticed that fucking thing before!
8. At the end of Plankton's dream, it's the "My leg!" guy who steps on Plankton.
Have any of you guys noticed any of these before? You notice anything else? Learned anything from this? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.